Offering practical and cost-effective support for GDPR compliance, this service includes limited access to an independent, lawyer-led DPO team with expertise in data protection law & practice.
If you don’t sell products and services directly to consumers, handle personal data beyond that of your own employees, and don’t require emergency support in the event of a data breach, Basic Cover may be sufficient for your needs.
Basic cover for organisations that:
- Require only limited access to information and advice around data protection; and/or
- Do not provide or sell a product or service directly to ‘consumers’ or the general public and therefore do not handle personal data beyond the organisations own employees or workforce; and/or
- Do not require emergency access to advice in the event of a data breach.
- Practical and cost-effective solution for GDPR compliance; and
- Access to an independent DPO team, avoiding potential conflicts of interest; led by
- A qualified solicitor with expertise in data protection law & practice.