Cyber Security as a Service (CSaaS) from norm. is a comprehensive, multi-layered cyber security solution built specifically for midmarket organisations. It delivers full control and visibility over your cyber security operations, without the need to manage them in-house.
- Comprehensive protection against known and unknown cyber threats
- A 60 – 70% saving when compared with the cost of buying and managing an in-house solution
- Complete visibility into your level of protection against cyber attacks
- Allows in-house technology teams to focus on core operations
- Access to fully trained cyber security experts who help to avoid business disruption as a result of a security or personal data breach
- Powerful cyber security technology from recognised global industry leaders
- A fully managed service backed by a 24/7 UK Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Accreditation to industry-recognised cyber security standards
- Ongoing training and awareness for employees
- Access to your cyber risk score and a clear roadmap to improve it
The norm. CSaaS solution is available as a complete service, or as a series of modules, on a monthly subscription basis for as long as you need it. It is also provides monthly reporting with the exact level of detail you need. The headlines without the headaches.
Board Report a succinct one page overview that slots straight into your monthly board pack.
Management Report a more detailed report providing management with the metrics they need to evaluate performance.
Dashboard a near real-time visualiser that brings together all the details and metrics to give you full control and visibility.